Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What I did over the weekend (Jared)

Well on Saturday over the weekend I decided to take the little lady out predator hunting.  I have a cheap predator call and the free Android app.  The hunt went as about as well as I expected.  We didn't see nor hear anything except shooting way off in the distance.  The main reason for me going out though was an attempting to find some public lands I could trap on that would seem fruitfull.  I did find what looked like two different fox tracks on the land we hunted, but not many other signs.  Now I have to somehow get some more cash and go out trapping.  By the way the lady thinks I need to get a ground blind and a heater or she's never going out hunting with me again.  Go figure haha.  Anyway here are some pics of us hunting.




No comments:

Post a Comment